Monday Morning Women's Bible Study
The Monday Morning Women's Bible Study meets at 10 a.m. in the Youth Room.
On Thursday mornings at 8:30 a.m, this dedicated group of men meet in the Coastal Room to explore their faith.
Thursday Small Group
All are invited at 10 a.m. in the Meeting Room. This group meet and reviews Dr. Hood's Nurture Faith from the previous Sunday.
Monday Women's Book Group
On the first Monday of the month, from November through April, the Monday Women's Book Group meets at 12:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room to discuss the month's selection.
- Monday, November 5, 2018 - The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
- Monday, December 3, 2018 - Waking Up White and Finding Myself in the Story of Race by Debby Irving
- Monday, January 7, 2019 - Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- Monday, February 4, 2019 - The Tall Woman by Wilma Dykeman
- Monday, March 4, 2019 - Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Monday, April 1, 2019 - Song of the Lark by Willa Cather