Monday Morning Women's Bible Study
The Monday Morning Women's Bible Study meets at 10 a.m. in the Youth Room. They are on summer break.
First and Last: A Bible Study
This is a bible study geared toward the working/studying crowd. They meet on the first and last Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room.
On Thursday mornings at 8:30 a.m, this dedicated group of men meet in the Meeting Room to explore their faith.
Women's Discipleship Group
All are invited at 10 a.m. in the Meeting Room. This group uses Growing to Be Like Christ by Rick Warren.
Monday Women's Book Group
On the first Monday of the month, from November through April, the Monday Women's Book Group meets at 12:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room to discuss the month's selection.
2019-2020 Book List
- Monday, November 4, 2019 - Varina by Charles Frazier
- Monday, December 2, 2019 - Madame Fourcade's Secret War by Lynne Olson
- Monday, January 6, 2020 - The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Monday, February 3, 2020 - The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
- Monday, March 2, 2020 - Beartown by Fredik Backman
- Monday, April 6, 2020 - Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens