First Presbyterian Church welcomes families and children. Our goal is to nurture children to love God! We want to do this by: Helping our children to know God's love. Showing children how they can love God. Giving children a way to serve God.
- Nursery Care is available in the Nursery from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Bible Bunch Sunday School is available after the Time for Children in the 11 a.m. worship service for 3-year-olds through kindergarten in the Bible Bunch Room.
- Children's Sunday School is available after the Time for Children in the 11 a.m. worship service for 1st through 5th graders in the Sunday School Room.
Contact Grace Hood for more information about our programs.
Pre-Kindergarten (four-years-old) through fourth grade children learn songs for the Christmas Pageant and Palm Sunday celebration. Contact Jim Poch for more information.
PARENTS' MORNING OUT
On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., children ages 18 months through 36 months enjoy a special time with friends while their parents have some free time. The program runs concurrently with the school year and children must be registered as space is limited. Contact Mindi Cole for more information.
- Parents' Morning Out Flyer 2017-2018
- Parents' Morning Out Parent Letter 2017-2018
- Parents' Morning Out Calendar 2017-2018
- Parents' Morning Out Registration Form 2017-2018